Ross Linto is based in the Perth Hills of Western Australia where he has lived for over 30 years. Services for residential and commercial cover all areas of the Swan, Mundaring, Northam and Kalamunda Shires.
Industrial services extend to all areas of Perth Metro and all over the state of Western Australia and beyond.
Our foundations started in 1998 with electrical installation and maintenance services in residential and commercial sectors all through the Perth metro area including several CBD construction projects. Many years of mining maintenance and construction projects followed this, taking me to all parts of Western Australia working mainly in the gold and iron ore sectors. This lead me to working on the Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline from 2008. Emperor Inlec Services Pty Ltd was founded a few years later and has gone on to be the leading Instrument and Electrical Service in Australia. Emperor Inlec Services can give you the highest quality service no matter how big or small.
- Learning – new standards and technology.
- Innovative – breaking ground into emerging industries and technology.
- Quality – the highest benchmark set for service and installation.
- Efficiency – delivery of service that leads the competition.
- Confidence – client satisfaction.
- Clarity – set clear boundaries of standards and limitations.
- Transparent – client understanding and respect.
- Professional – client confidence.
“Leading the market with quality and innovation”
“Ensuring confidence that the most efficient and highest quality service will be provided as we lead the market with skills, knowledge and innovation.”
We are the highest quality service provider, setting the benchmark for standards of skills and knowledge in all existing and emerging markets.
We lead the market through innovation and forward thinking and provide solutions to suit your needs no matter how complicated.
We provide confidence to our clients that all projects and services will be delivered with the highest quality and most efficient solution.